Introducing our new retreat series… DEEPENING
An invitation to immerse yourself in practice. To elevate, enhance, and expand.
We begin with an Urban Sanctuary Retreat held conveniently over one weekend in our Adelaide City studio.
Join our Lead Facilitator Triton Tunis-Mitchell to explore the edges of your physical practice. This is the perfect opportunity for those craving dedicated time to dive into their physical practice, or those looking to extend their understanding of yoga movement and postural practice.
- Immerse in long form vinyasa workshops focused on detailed alignment across key posture families.
- Explore the next level of anatomical understanding for peak poses in your body with the support of our lead facilitators.
- Experience deeply restorative yin and roll & release classes to unravel and care for tight or tense muscles.
- Step out of your normal rhythm to find relaxation and internal peace
- Walk away feeling strong, empowered and steady.
- Engage in community discussions and questions about practice.
Dates & Times
Sunday 10am – 4pm
Deepening Asana Practice
Group Discussion and Learning
Healthy, plant based lunches on Saturday & Sunday.
Delicious snacks, herbal tea available all day.
Your Facilitator: Triton Tunis-Mitchell
Lead Facilitator & Co-Owner Power Living, Founding Physiotherapist Active Bodies
Triton is one of the co-owners and senior facilitators of Power Living Adelaide. Triton came to yoga from a long history of body knowledge and practice: he is a practicing physiotherapist and has had 30 years experience as a trainer and performing acrobat. Triton has a unique skill set that brings together art, science and heart. He is an encouraging and open explorer who aims to help you uncover your fullest potential.