It’s important. As social citizens and for the good of the wider community our collective actions matter.
We ask that if there is any chance that you are unwell, travelled interstate or overseas in the last 2 weeks, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, please do not come into the studio. We have over 60 classes per week on Livestream so there’s really no need to risk it.
The precautions that we are taking include:
- SA Government CovidSafe Plan
- Hand sanitising stations on arrival and throughout the studio
- Clearly marked spacing for mats to current regulations of 7 sqm, maximum 20 people per room.
- Clear education cards on hand washing, social distancing, and COVIDsafe App
- Routine cleaning of high touch surfaces after every class
- Mopping and fogging with anti-bacterial and virucidal spray (Benefect)
- No shared props or mats
- No showers or change room access (current government regulation)
- Staff training and hygiene
We routinely update our procedures to stay inline with South Australian government recommendations. Procedures get updated more often than this website but if you have any concerns or suggestions, please contact us directly.