The Ripple Effect
The Power of Community = the Ripple Effect
Our Team at Power Living believes in the power of community in a big way. We believe that the shift that is happening at our Adelaide studios can have a major flow on effect. That is why we started Ripple Effect.
This initiative aims to see and acknowledge the people that are doing great things in our community, and in their communities and so on. It aims to flash fund transformational projects that build and shape communities as well as boost projects focusing on positive change. Ripple Effect is a framework for change by administering a micro-grant of $1500 for a different project every month.
These micro-grants can be a catalyst for positive change that will ripple through the minds and hearts of Adelaide in a big way! You can see the amazing diversity of projects we’ve previously funded here.
Ripple Effect Projects…
- create an impact
- build or nurture communities
- have a healthy or conscious living focus
- have environmental well being at heart
- creative projects that are helping to shift the minds
- support leaders in change in the community
- or support people who are leading the way for positive change to take the next steps towards realising projects further
Want to become part of the Ripple Effect team?
The Ripple Effect trustees are wonderful, generous souls from both within our yoga community and others who just love being a positive impact in the world. If you’re interested in becoming part of this group, read on.
- You’ll meet with other like minded people from our community to have meaningful discussions over the projects available, vote for the projects that speaks to your heart, and see the positive effects of funded projects rippling out into the community.
- The trustees each donate $100 per month for a seat at the table. We are keep it around 10 Trustees for a minimum commitment of 6 months. Power Living puts in $500 each month to bring the project funding to $1,500 per month.
- As well as warm fuzzies from directly supporting inspiring projects, it’s a great way to bond with a wide group of Power Living yogis, and have a direct connection with the community you love.
If you would like to be on the Trustee team then please get in touch with Amber Cronin via email@example.com