We offer something to suit all
experience levels, abilities, and
your changing needs day to day.
UPDATE: On June 22nd we open our doors to the wider public in both our Adelaide and Glenelg Studios. We can’t wait to welcome you back in to share the practice with you in person.
Note until that date our Adelaide Studio is available only for full members in small numbers. Members are defined as those who have fortnightly, 6 month or 12 month memberships. Find answers to all your questions here on our reopening FAQ page.
Bookings are essential.
- Book a “livestream” class use the schedule below, or use your Mind Body Online app.
- We’ll email you the link to join us on Zoom for class.
- Need a hand? Just call us. We’re here to help.
- Book an “in-studio” class use the schedule below, or use your Mind Body Online app. Please note: bookings are essential.
- If you can’t make it, please cancel your booking at least 2hrs before class. This allows someone from the waitlist to join. Late cancellations will be charged a casual class cost.
- Arrive ready to practice no more than 15 minutes prior to class. Due to covid precautions, there are no mats or props available, so please come with everything you need to practice. Current restrictions also prohibit us providing change room and shower facilities so please factor that into your planning.
See you there!